20 October 2014

Paperchase Haul - Brussels Tape


Last week in UK Planner Addicts, someone posted this amazing photo of this tape, (main reason I am sharing this haul with you)!

As soon as I saw it I knew I had to own it, it was £2, but postage was £3.25 therefore I felt I had to order something else to make it feel a little less like a waste of money, so I ordered some stickers that have months on with gold borders as I felt they would look cute with what ever diary I use for 2015.



When it arrived, to my surprise it was normal tape size, which isn't in all a bad thing as I can use it to wrap my presents but it will be a bit harder to use to decorate my Filofax, we shall see how that works out.

Here is a close up of the tape:



You can buy the tape HERE, CLICK HERE

And finally here are the less exciting but still cute Stickers



I will give you an update on how the tape goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment