12 April 2013

Kawaii Sticker File - Joo Zoo Deco Sticker Pack

I had a little look on etsy the over night and came across this sticker book, I don't think there are any left!


I just had to share it with you!

It was listed as a Kawaii Sticker Book, but it is a folder of sorts which holds 8 sheets of stickers, but you can add your own and make it in to your portable sticker file (which is what I intend to do) mine arrived a little broken, but it is that sort of plastic that cracks, and postal services are not all that carful! It makes no difference to me that it is cracked I am just going to repair it, but it makes me wonder how long it may last in my handbag!

I just wanted to do a quick post showing you the insides and them on some sheets!

Enjoy, this is just photos from here on in!

Untitled

Isn't that just adorable!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

There are some washi tape kind of style stickers which you will see in the next photos!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I love this sticker file, I ordered another as I know I will go thought it fast and then when this file breaks I have a back up! It is such a perfect thing for my handbag!

So happy with it!!!

8 comments:

  1. The Washi style sticker edging looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Imy! You can buy these also on Etsy from a seller called rabearforfun. I bought one myself awhile back. There are currently 9 left in case anyone else is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute stickers! Love 'em! Too bad I don't have any money left; buying the personal Chameleon from Filofax Denmark really set me back. But I don't mind, I love my Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i sell them to! can visit my blogshop at crafthearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, I also bought a bunch of extras to keep my other stickers in the filotabs, each one can hold about 6 page at least, so I put my brown pony stickers in there as well as all these other brands....
    I wish I knew the names of some off these product (ie the company names so they are easier to find.. Maybe we can work on a list to get some sort of an ideas of the bigger companys, so far I know there is Q Lia, Crux & Sanrio obviously

    ReplyDelete
  6. So the brand of this product is Joo Zoo Deco? I love the tin: Kawaii MoMoi Girl Tin Box Package Adhesive Stickers DIY Decoration Stickers Diary Notebook Stickers... You get a cute tin that has a bunch of Momoi Girl Stickers inside

    ReplyDelete