09 February 2013

Mulberry Agenda - Pondering

I have been thinking....


This will be a short post by the way.....


As I have a postmans lock on my alexa I know how they look with use and know that they scratch and change colour with lots of regular use, a diary is something I will use regularly and open 10-20 times a day to make notes etc....

Then someone posted this on Facebook: (see below, not used to ipad blogger)

So maybe a clasp would be better..... Like on a normal Filofax but you get two poppers..... Eek

Also that would mean I only need to raise £150 more as they are a lot cheaper!

I am going to look tomorrow hopefully and see them in real life, I will take photos!!!

My next ponder.....

They don't make plastic pockets......yay I can create my own! much more fun!!! Going to look in smiths tomorrow at possibilities..... Coloured pockets etc!!! Omg ends have no limits!!!

No no limits no limits too high......no no, no no no no,no no no no, no no no no no......

Couldn't resist!! Have a nice weekend, I'm on an adventure, in exeter!, update tomorrow!



8 comments:

  1. Ooh - that would also mean you are almost half way there - how exciting!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Mulberry plastic pockets Imy - I just take the paper out of the 'today' pages and use the pocket by itself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow!!! Can you mail me some pics :) that's so cool :) filofaximy@live.com I want to see what they look like :) eeeeeek

      Delete
    2. I will do tomorrow I promise!

      Delete
  3. http://thisbugslife.com/2013/02/13/mulberry-agenda-clear-pockets-for-imy/ - here we go Imy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imy-Take a look at Franklin Covey Pocket size pockets and zip pockets. They fit the Mulberry. Check and see if the new Mulberrys come with the plastic covering on the Today pages and the Contacts pages like they use to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imy-Take a look at Franklin Covey Pocket size pockets and zip pockets. They fit the Mulberry. Check and see if the new Mulberrys come with the plastic covering on the Today pages and the Contacts pages like they use to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!!!?? Do you use them in a Mulberry? If so could you message me some pictures?? filofaximy@live.com

      Delete