15 August 2012

365/30 Lists!!

Hi everybody!!

The wonderful Kate (The Life of The Perpetual Student) and I have just set up a lists group on Facebook!
It follows the 30 days of lists idea, but we have made it just for us Filofax/stationery fans! Each month we post a list of 30 things you can write about the next month, whether in list form, or maybe as blog posts if you like! We are starting September 1st!

Here's the link to the group on Facebook 365/30 Lists : Philofaxers 

If you don't have Facebook, no problem! Leave a comment here and I will email you the new list every month!


signature1

2 comments:

  1. yayyyyyy!!!! I'm so excited, this is much better than writing my dissertation... woops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'd love to do this so have requested membership of the Facebook group. Couldn't see how to leave a comment there so am doing so here. Hope it's ok to join.

    Thanks.

    Gillian

    ReplyDelete