26 March 2012

Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome Q & A Session Question

I want to do a new video on Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, Like a Q&A, any questions you have?

You can literally ask me ANYTHING, nothing will offend or upset me, and I will answer it all completely honestly! 

If I could have as many questions as possible by 1 April, I will try and do it on my week off, I will also do a written blog post with the answers on so you can have the chance to read, if you do not want to watch.

For those of you who do not know, so that you can have an idea what I am on about, here is a little bit about my condition, the basics, so you can have an idea of questions you may want to ask:

Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome is an Intersex Condition, where I was born with Internal Testies (Gonads), and XY Chromosomes, I am completely feminine, lady like etc... But I have no female reproductive organs, I can have sex like a normal person as I have a vagina (this is all so odd to type on my blog), I had my Gonads removed in 2008, and have been on HRT ever since. For the past year I have been on Testosterone.

Now I am sure after reading that there are lots of questions coming to mind, so PLEASE ASK THEM!!!!

I would love to educate you all :-)

Have a nice day!
signature1

4 comments:

  1. I think you are an amazing indivdual for conquering this medical situation with such grace, strength and integrity. I admire you.

    I guess a question I would ask would be whether you ever feel confused about who you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wrote you an email and I hope you get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to know how people react when you tell them about your condition and how these reactions affect you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Steph that I admire you for facing this with such strength!
    My question is what's the nicest question some has asked you about AIS or said the nicest thing to you about it?

    Would be fab for you to come visit us, yay :)
    Love you lots too xxxx

    ReplyDelete