25 November 2011

Filofaxes For Sale!

I have 3 Filofaxes for Sale!

First up is the

Pocket Finsbury in Raspberry 

Has a 2011 Diary, needs a 2012 Diary, BRAND NEW IN BOX




£20 as it is BRAND NEW  - Email me for more pictures and any other information filofaximy@live.com

A5 Cuban Zipped Chilli Red 




Small black ink dots on the back, might be able to be cleaned a little, there not as dark as they look in the picture!



£50 - Empty! Cost £90 new!

Email me for more pictures and any other information filofaximy@live.com

Slimline Adelphi in Scarlet 




£25 In very good condition

Email me for more pictures and any other information filofaximy@live.com
signature1

9 comments:

  1. Wow! You're really cleaning out!!

    Are you selling the three to get something fabulous you don't have yet??

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy - YES!!! The Deco is on sale i have wanted one for ages, im feeling really rubbish and upset and down so i thought thats it im going to treat myself to something beautiful :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I that thats a great idea, when I'm upset I cut my hair. I must remember to buy a new filo next time instead! It will save me lots of grief...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imy,
    Someone on Philofaxy adspot has been looking for a Cuban zip in chilli. Email adddress listed is raija88@wp.pl.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. mstraat -Thank you i have already contacted them, i just put it on here as well incase hehe it is famous afterall ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what colour of Deco are you getting? I like the darker colours of it, but I think the clasp would drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. imy, did the Cuban Zip A5 get sold? What is the ring size?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, has you cuban a5 been sold yet? xxx

    ReplyDelete