02 May 2011

Filofax Competition May



Filofax Competition for May

Hello

Here is my latest Filofax competition!!!

To enter all you have to do is go on my Facebook page (link below) and answer the following question: -

What is the new product coming out my Filofax? (i will give you a hint)

_ _ _ _ by Filofax

Its not a Filofax its similar to a Filofax! :-) (but it is made by Filofax) (Hang man, it’s a four letter word)

Imysworld Facebook

Hint:

If you have no idea, have a look on Philofaxy, and on the post for New for 2011, and there is another post about it! So the answer is there!

I'm looking forward to when its out!!!

To comment on the wall you need to first of all like the page then put a comment up!

If you know the answer go to the page like it, then do a comment with the answer :-) Good Luck 
Competion closes on Tuesday 31 May 2011

There should soon be pictures from the winners of the last competition, with their prizes!!! So I will do a post when I receive some of them!

Much Love <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment