01 July 2010

Angel Jackson Haul :-)


Well it is my birthday on Saturday :-), and seen as I'm the big 20, I thought i would buy a nice designer bag, took a lot of thought and thinking, couldn't decide what to get, Louis Vuitton etc, then i saw this bag, and i was like OMG, then i found out lady gaga had it and i was like I'm having it.

I ordered it and paid for it, then the next day i received an email, sorry but the bag is out of stock and we are not making any more, so i ordered a Ted baker bag expecting a refund, but then just after i order the new bag i get an email saying they found one, it was a second i think? I had a small glue stain inside, its hardly noticeable, so they gave me a free belt. And if you ordered over a certain amount you got a free snakeskin wallet, so below are the pictures of what i got, and a pic of lady gaga with the bag, enjoy!!! :)

Prices of items

Luxor Patent Tote Yellow - £270
Snakeskin Wallet - £97
Disco Rainbow Jai Belt - £130


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment